Human Resource Specialist Certificate Program
Enroll today in the Indiana Chamber's Human Resource Specialist Certificate Program and be recognized for educational achievement and professional excellence.
Demonstrate your continuing efforts toward compliance with state and federal regulations by engaging in the ongoing certificate curriculum comprised of top-quality, need-to-know seminars designed to help you do your job effectively.
Completing the program is easy:
- Once enrolled, you will be notified of all qualifying seminars through promotional brochures stating the credit value of the program.
- Attend the required programs and your choice of qualifying electives to earn 10 credits. There is no time requirement for completion.
- Upon completion of the program, you will be awarded a personalized plaque at the Indiana Chamber's annual Human Resources Conference.
- Each qualifying seminar is valued at one credit per full-day program and one-half credit per half-day program.
- You will receive credit for those courses taken after enrolling in the program. Credit will be posted upon completion of and receipt of payment for qualifying courses.
- The Chamber will maintain a transcript of your credits as they are accumulated.
- Enrollment fee of $99 for Indiana Chambers and $199 list price. Regular registration fees for seminars still apply.
For a current list of qualifying courses, please contact the Chamber at (317) 264-6885 or (800) 824-6885.