(INDIANAPOLIS) — Patty Prosser, managing partner of Career Consultants - Oi Partners in Indianapolis, is now leading the Indiana Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. Her term runs through November 2014.
More than 190 members make up the Indiana Chamber board. They are presidents, CEOs and high-level executives form companies throughout the state.
Prosser joined the Indiana Chamber board in 2003 and has served on the nominating committee, the executive committee and as a member of the Indiana Chamber’s political action arm, Indiana Business for Responsive Government. She was most recently the executive committee vice chair.
“Patty Prosser is a passionate and dedicated supporter of the Indiana Chamber of Commerce and has gone above and beyond for our organization. She has been a sounding board and source of wisdom over the years,” offers Indiana Chamber President and CEO Kevin Brinegar.
“She’s also been deeply committed to giving back to her community time and again. I am excited to work with Patty in her new role as chair of the Indiana Chamber board over the next year.”
In addition, 17 new business and civic leaders from throughout the state have been named to the Indiana Chamber Board of Directors, effective immediately:
- Michael Quinn, president and CEO, Aurora Products Group
- Tom O’Neil, president, OfficeWorks
- Brian Bauer, CEO, Lutheran Health Network
- Karen Miller, president and CEO, The Farmers Bank
- Devin Anderson, CEO, E&A Companies (Indianapolis)
- Carol Curran, president/owner, Phoenix Data Corporation (Indianapolis)
- John Elliott, public affairs manager, The Kroger Co. (Indianapolis)
- Curt Frankhauser, CEO, The Blakely Corporation (Indianapolis)
- John Gallo, president-defense programs, Rolls-Royce (Indianapolis)
- Rob Hillman, president, Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield (Indianapolis)
- Bryan Mills, president and CEO, Community Health Network (Indianapolis)
- Tom O’Neil, president, OfficeWorks (Fishers)
- Rafael Sanchez, partner, Bingham Greenebaum Doll (Indianapolis)
- Phillip Terry, CEO, Monarch Beverage Co., Inc. (Indianapolis)
- Jill Dunn, president and CEO, Bona Vista Programs
- David Wright, president, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Rodney Clark, vice president, CGB Enterprises
- Matt Monaghan, vice president general manager Global Hips, Zimmer
The Indiana Chamber board plays a crucial role in developing the aspects of the organization’s business advocacy efforts. Members serve on various committees that research key topics and define policy positions for adoption by the entire board each fall. These positions are used by the Indiana Chamber’s advocacy team to initiate and evaluate legislation at the Statehouse and at the federal level.
“Each year we welcome new board members who offer fresh ideas from a variety of industries and life experiences,” says Brinegar. “We appreciate the dedication of these individuals and look forward to their input as we all work to promote economic prosperity and job growth in Indiana.”
All of the new board members will serve three-year terms through 2016.
The Indiana Chamber is dedicated to providing member companies with numerous cost-saving benefits and timely information that will enable them to grow their businesses. The Indiana Chamber represents nearly 5,000 companies that employ 800,000 Hoosier workers.
The Indiana Chamber partners with 15,000 members and investors – representing 2.6 million Hoosiers – to achieve the mission of “cultivating a world-class environment which provides economic opportunity and prosperity.”