(INDIANAPOLIS) — The Wellness Council of Indiana announced today that 12 more Hoosier companies and one city have qualified for its AchieveWELL certification.
Organizations working to create a corporate culture that encourages and supports employee health through worksite wellness programs are eligible for the designation. AchieveWELL provides an independent assessment of wellness processes and is divided into three levels: Three Star, Four Star and Five Star. The standards are progressive through the Five Star Award.
New Three-Star recipients:
• Baldwin and Lyons (Carmel)
• Bedford Public Library (Bedford)
• The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis (Indianapolis)
• City of South Bend (South Bend)
• Ertel & Company (Indianapolis)
• Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (Indianapolis)
• FORUM Credit Union (Indianapolis)
• University of Notre Dame (South Bend)
• Tobias Insurance Group, Inc. (Indianapolis)
New Four-Star recipients:
• Gibson (South Bend)
• Jasper Engines & Transmissions (Jasper)
New Five-Star recipients:
• CNO Financial Group (Carmel)
• Hoosier Energy REC (Bloomington)
This brings the total of organizations with AchieveWELL designations to more than 150.
Without dictating how worksite wellness programs are conducted, the AchieveWELL process offers a clear understanding of the necessary components of successful worksite wellness and recognizes excellence in the field of health promotion. Helpful tools, templates and personal coaching are offered to those seeking to become AchieveWELL organizations.
The AchieveWELL program is free to members of the Wellness Council of Indiana. For information on joining the Wellness Council visit www.wellnessindiana.org or call (317) 264-2168.
The Wellness Council of Indiana is in cooperation with the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.