Policy Issue Conference Call Registration
The 2017 Policy Issue Conference Calls will feature the schedule below. (Dates could change based on guest availability). Each call (9:00-10:00 Eastern on Fridays) features expert insights, as well as the opportunity for your questions and comments.
The early part of the year will focus on Indiana General Assembly developments. The remaining months will include policy and political leaders from Indiana and Washington.
- January 6: Indiana General Assembly outlook - listen
- February 3: Indiana General Assembly key issue update - listen
- March 3: Indiana General Assembly first-half report - listen
- April 7: Indiana General Assembly key issue update - register
- May 1 (special Monday date): Indiana General Assembly recap and analysis - register
- June 9: Indiana Congressman Jim Banks (3rd District) - register
- September 8: Indiana Congressman Trey Hollingsworth (9th District) - register
- October 6: Topic and guests TBD - register
- November 3: Topic and guests TBD - register
- December 1: Topic and guests TBD - register
RSVP: One of three ways: (Dial-in information to be provided)
1. click button below
2. e-mail: email@example.com
3. call us: (317) 264-3793
Who: All Indiana Chamber members. If not currently a member, find out how to join.
Fee: Free - a benefit of Indiana Chamber membership.
Prior to the Policy Issue Conference Call, follow the Indiana Chamber on Twitter. Use #ICCCall to participate in the calls through Twitter.
Read our blog, Building a Better Indiana, to continue sharing your perspective on a variety of public policy issues.
Note: We recently updated our e-business system.
You may need to register your account, activate your account
and/or login prior to completing your purchase.
Please call Lisa or Nick at (800) 824-6885 with any questions
or assistance setting up your account.