Indiana Guide to Preventing Workplace Harassment - 4th Edition
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
What is it?
A simple yet comprehensive manual covering everything Indiana employers need to know to identify, deal with and prevent workplace harassment and discrimination.
How many pages is it?
More than 250 pages filled with real-life examples, case law, quizzes, checklists, sample policies and appendices.
Who wrote it?
A team of attorneys from the Indiana-based law firm of Ogletree Deakins.
Who should order this product?
- Directors, managers and staff
- Employee relations specialists
- General managers
- Human resource professionals
- Management consultants
- Personnel managers
- Small business owners
- Any employee or employer interested in being in compliance!
What topics are covered?
- Accused employees’ rights and liabilities
- Administration processes
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Anti-harassment policies and procedures
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)
- Avoiding harassment complaints
- Definitions of workplace harassment
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Employers’ liabilities Employers’ responsibilities
- Examples of workplace harassment
- Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 (FMLA)
- Inappropriate conduct
- Investigating and resolving complaints
- Mandatory arbitration
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Recognizing workplace harassment
- Retaliation claims
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Workplace dating
- And much more!
What is the ISBN number?
To order, add this guide to your shopping cart or call customer service at (800) 824-6885.
For more information on the law firm of Ogletree Deakins, go tohttp://www.ogletreedeakins.com.
IF YOUR COMPANY IS TAX EXEMPT, PLEASE CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.