Indiana Taxation Handbook (2015-16 Edition)
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
How many pages is it?
More than 500 pages of comprehensive yet understandable text and examples.
Who wrote it?
A team of attorneys from the Indiana-based law firm of Ice Miller LLP.
Who sponsors this product?
The CPA firm BKD is a sponsor of this edition. Check out BKD's ad near the front of the book.
What topics are covered?
Among many tax-related topics, this book includes legislative updates from the 2014 and 2015 legislative sessions.
What's new in this edition?
- Details regarding changes in adjusted gross income tax rates
- Elimination of the throwback rule for calculating adjusted gross income
- Overview and analysis of the many changes related to Indiana tax credits
- Many procedural and substantive changes to Indiana property tax law, including assessment dates and filing deadlines
- Changes in the valuation process of certain types of property for Indiana property tax purposes
- Significant updates related to Indiana’s decoupling from the Internal Revenue Code
- Changes in the definition of business income for adjusted gross income tax purposes
- Procedural changes to the administration of tax assessments, protests and filing to the Indiana Tax Court
This guide also includes information on:
- Additional excise and other taxes
- Administrative procedures for all taxes
- Business income taxation
- Constitutional restraints on taxation
- Economic development tax incentives
- Indiana tax court procedures
- Inheritance taxation
- Insurance taxation
- Personal property taxation
- Real property taxation
- Utility receipts taxation
- And much more!
Who should order this product?
- Accounting managers
- CEOs and CFOs
- Controllers and treasurers
- Tax directors
- Finance attorneys
- Financial managers
- Small business owners
- Tax analysts
- Anyone interested in being informed and in compliance with Indiana tax laws
To order, add this guide to your shopping cart or call customer service at (800) 824-6885.
For more information on the law firm of Ice Miller, go to http://www.icemiller.com.