Indiana Guide to Hiring and Firing - Sixth Edition
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
When was this edition published?
What's new in the sixth edition?
- Indiana’s second chance law prohibiting discrimination against persons because of a conviction or arrest that is expunged or sealed
- Ban the Box ordinances and limitations on inquiring about criminal histories in applications
- FMLA terms concerning qualifying exigency leave for military family members
- Limitations on restricting employee access to social media and making comments about employment conditions based on recent NLRB decisions
- Expansion of the ADA to encompass pregnancy related disabilities
- Limitations on at-will disclaimers imposed by the NLRB
- Revisions to the interpretation of discrimination statutes concerning gender identity and sexual orientation
A clearly written manual that outlines employers' legal responsibilities during the employment process, from interviewing to termination of employment.