Indiana Employer's Guide to Wage & Hour Issues - Fourth Edition ePub
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
NOTE: We have stopped selling the third edition, and the fourth edition is now in production. We expect to publish in spring 2017, and are now taking pre-orders. Thank you!
A simple reference guide to all Indiana and federal wage and hour laws, our Wage & Hour Guide is approximately 200 pages of easy-to-read text that includes everything employers need to know about their responsibilities with regard to wage and hour law. The book is authored by the law firm Ice Miller.
What's new in the fourth edition?
- Wage and hour law in the “gig” economy
- Independent contractor v. employee: battle for the 21st century
- Working time in a world of wireless gadgetry
- Indiana state wage law update
- Common Construction Wage law repeal
- Equal Pay Act update
- Wage garnishment changes
- Computer-related wage laws
- Child labor law update