Disaster Planning & Homeland Security for Indiana Business
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
How many pages is it?
Approximately 500 pages of easy-to-read, easy-to-understand information. The guide includes 11 appendices that include checklists, flow charts and many other useful reference documents.
Who wrote it?
A team of professionals from the Indiana-based law firm of Ice Miller.
Who should order this product?
- Compliance coordinators
- EHS professionals
- Facility managers
- Loss control/risk managers
- Maintenance supervisors
- Personnel and HR managers
- Safety directors
- Safety committee members
- Safety engineers
What topics are covered?
- An overview of applicable Indiana and federal laws
- Guidance on how to prepare for and recover from natural disasters, including tornadoes and floods
- A step-by-step disaster preparedness plan from FEMA that covers everything from establishing a planning team to recovering from disasters and restoring your business operations
- State and federal OSHA obligations
- Workplace violence and terrorism prevention
- Hazardous substance regulations
- Record-keeping and reporting requirements and forms
- Guidance on how to prepare for illnesses and public health emergencies, including influenza
- Allocating disaster risk, including insurance, loans and tort litigation
- National preparedness and homeland security, including the role of the private sector in the National Response Plan (NRP)
- Complying with the ADA and planning for the safety of individuals with disabilities during an emergency
- Immigration issues and foreign travel
- Emergency preparedness in schools
- Electronic resources
- Emergency supplies checklists
- Chemical/Spill information
- ... and much, much more.
This guide is now shipping. To order, add this product to your shopping cart or call customer service at (800) 824-6885.
For more information on the law firm of Ice Miller, go to: http://www.icemiller.com.
IF YOUR COMPANY IS TAX EXEMPT, PLEASE CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.