Building a Business in Indiana
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
What is it?
New publication covering structuring a business (tax status, name, directors, etc); developing a business plan; obtaining grants, venture capital and securities; protecting your business (confidentiality, trade secrets, creditors, crisis management); expanding your market; being an exceptional employer; family-owned business relations; maturing business opportunities; exit plans; and more.
How many pages is it?
Approximately 250 pages of clearly written text, advice, explanation and sample documents.
Who wrote it?
A team of attorneys from the Indianapolis office of the law firm of Bose McKinney & Evans LLP.
Who should order this product?
- Business owners
- CEOs and CFOs
- Anyone interested in starting his or her own business in Indiana!
What topics are covered?
This guide was created to help established Indiana businesses grow and prosper, as well as provide advice to those considering starting a business in Indiana. It covers:
- Choosing the correct business form
- Choosing and securing a business name
- Financing options and opportunities
- Available Indiana and federal business tax credits, grants, funding and assistance programs
- Protecting your company
- Growing your business
- Legal obligations to employees
- Keeping benefit costs under control
- Family-owned business strategies
- Business location
- Environmental law issues affecting properties
- Construction considerations
- Considerations for a growing and maturing business
- Forming an exit plan
To order, add this guide to your shopping cart or call customer service at (800) 824-6885.
For more information on the law firm of Bose McKinney & Evans LLP, go tohttp://www.boselaw.com.
IF YOUR COMPANY IS TAX EXEMPT, PLEASE CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT (800) 824-6885 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.