Environmental Compliance Handbook - 8th Edition
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
A plain-English reference guide containing the most up-to-date information regarding employers' environmental rights and responsibilities under Indiana and federal law.
What's new in the 8th edition?
- Updated agency contact information
- Additional resource links
- Permitting of greenhouse gases
- Minor source operating permits
- New NPDES Permit antidegradation requirements
- Class VI injection well permits
- New wastewater management rules
- IDNR Programmatic General Permits for construction in public lakes and wetlands
- Army Corps of Engineers nationwide permits for renewable energy projects
- Biomass and alternative fuels registrations
- New EPCRA Tier 1/Tier 2 reporting procedures
- New confined feeding operation requirements