Employment Law Handbook - 12th Edition
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
A plain-English reference guide to every state and federal employment law that Indiana employers are responsible to comply with, and a source of legal advice on a variety of other employment-related topics.
What's new in the 12th edition?
- New rules requiring federal contractors to pay an increased minimum wage
- Changes to the salary basis test and the highly compensated employee test in order to be salaried exempt under the FLSA
- OSHA’s new post-accident drug testing restrictions
- New administrative decisions and guidance related to expanded joint employer liability for leased employees
- OFCCP’s new pay transparency rules for federal contractors and subcontractors
- OFCCP’s updated sex discrimination requirements for federal contractors and subcontractors
When was it published?